Araks Nalbandyan is the Director of Digital Marketing at 10Web. 10Web is a unique 10-component platform for WordPress websites that offers a variety of tools and services like security, backup, managed hosting, analytics, a website builder, and more. As the director of digital marketing at 10Web, she works with the company’s clients, i.e. freelance developers and web/marketing agencies, on a daily basis.
Through frequent and in-depth conversations, she gets first-hand knowledge of their issues and helps them accelerate their business growth.
In this episode, she talks about how websites can attract more leads, website mistakes that destroy conversions, and why you should be as clear and concise as possible with your Unique Selling Proposition.
Introduction (00:37 – 01:20)
- Introducing the episode’s guest – Araks Nalbandyan (00:37)
- Background and Experience (01:32- 04:02)
- Working in digital marketing for eight years (01:35)
- Why SEO is important (02:02)
- What do people miss when it comes to SEO? (03:04)
- Personal branding and how people can tweak it to improve SEO (04:02)
Trends in Marketing and Sales Technology (05:54 – 11:54)
- On the content side, be as clear as possible (06:01)
- B2B product – Your product should always focus on the pain point and the results your clients will get (08:56)
- An intuitive website: A website should load within the first three seconds. To improve on the speed check your host and use small, optimized images (10:53)
What are the B2B applications (13:04 – 24:29)
- Use chatbots to generate leads and convert them to customers (13:04)
- A landing page should have just one call to action (14:41)
- Use free lead generators like webinars and e-books to generate more leads (16:55)
- Listen to your customers and give a solution to their complaints (18:35)
- Use customer feedback to improve the product base (24:29)