Trent Anderson is the Co-Founder of Leadlio. Leadlio provides senior-level sales talent that uses intent-driven data to run laser-focused outbound campaigns. In this episode, Trent talks about how to use content and automation in your sales process, best practices for using personalization in your account-based sales and marketing program, and how B2B intent data can be used to give your sales team insights about when your customers are actively in-market.
- Introducing this episode’s guest (00:36)
- How Trent and his partner founded Leadlio (00:43)
- How Trent got into the technology space (02:20)
- The importance of content in the outreach process (06:31)
- The levers that helped Leadlio progress rapidly (08:59)
- Trends in marketing and sales technology (10:49-22:38)
- Automation: The two types of automation – autopilot and co-pilot (10:49)
- The use of personalization in account-based sales and marketing (17:11)
What are the B2B applications (15:15-20:37)
- Bombora: Used for B2B intent data. It provides B2B marketing and sales teams insights about when their customers are actively in-market.
- Are you looking for the world’s most reliable business contacts data and B2B sales intelligence solutions? EverString is the way to go.
Getting to know more about Leadlio (21:57-24:18)
- What type of customer gets the most value out of working with Leadlio? (21:48)
- The onboarding process (24:05)